DISCOVER A MINI-SPLIT SYSTEM AN ENERGY-EFFICIENT, DUCTLESS HVAC SOLUTION FROM TEMP AIR SYSTEM INC
What can you do to heat or cool a room you’ve added on that doesn’t connect to your ductwork? Or, what do you do to boost heating or cooling to a room that just isn’t as cozy as the other areas your house? Maybe your home office is cold in the winter and too warm in the summer. It’s not strange to need an HVAC solution for just one or two rooms in your home. Rely on Temp Air System Inc in La Puente. We have a solution for you: a mini-split system. With whisper-quiet indoor operation and a condensed design that can blend with any room’s decor, these units heat or cool problematic rooms. What makes them even better is that they’re efficient with energy ratings of up to 22 SEER* and 10.20 HSPF**. The bottom-line is home comfort that won’t break your budget.
- MINI-SPLIT HEAT PUMPS
- MINI-SPLIT AIR CONDITIONERS
- Mini-Split Air Conditioning Service
- Mini-Split Air Conditioning Repair
- Mini-Split Air Conditioning Installation
- Mini-Split Air Conditioner Inspection
- Mini-Split Air Conditioning Replacement
- Mini-Split Air Conditioning Maintenance
- Mini-Split Air Conditioning Tune Up
- Mini-Split Heater Service
- Mini-Split Heater Repair
- Mini-Split Heater Inspection
- Mini-Split Heater Installation
- Mini-Split Heater Replacement
- Mini-Split Heater Maintenance
- Mini-Split Heater Tune Up
- Mini-Split Service
- Mini-Split Repair
- Mini-Split Installation
- Mini-Split Replacement
- Mini-Split Inspection
- Mini-Split Maintenance
- Mini-Split Tune Up
Easy to install, mini-split air conditioners and heat pumps efficiently put air into your room. In contrast to window units that leave your home vulnerable to insects, weather and home invasions, the mini-split system’s installation helps keep your home safe. The indoor unit is affixed to your wall and is connected to the outside unit through a small hole in the wall.
Call Temp Air System Inc in La Puente at 626-587-4559 or schedule your appointment online to find the right mini-split system for your home. Our specialists are also available to repair your existing mini-split system. We look forward to hearing from you today!
- SEER, or Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio, measures the cooling efficiency of your air conditioner or heat pump. A higher SEER rating means greater energy efficiency and more savings for you and the environment.
- HSPF, or Heating Seasonal Performance Factor, measures the heating efficiency of your heat pump. A higher HSPF rating means greater energy efficiency, more savings and is better for the environment.