Humidifiers In La Puente, Glendora, West Covina, Baldwin Park, Carson, Chino Hills, Covina, Culver City, Diamond Bar, Hacienda Heights, Inglewood, Los Angeles, Ontario, Pomona, Rowland Heights, San Fernando, Simi Valley, Thousand Oaks, Walnut, Agoura Hills, Alhambra, Altadena, Anaheim, Arcadia, Azusa, Barstow, Bellflower, Bloomington, Brea, Buena Park, Burbank, Camarillo, Cerritos, Claremont, Colton, Commerce, Compton, Cudahy, Downey, Duarte, El Monte, Fountain Valley, Fullerton, Garden Grove, Gardena, Glendale, Hawthorne, Hermosa Beach, Huntington Beach, Huntington Park, Industry, La Canada Flintridge, La Crescenta-Montrose, La Palma, La Verne, Lakewood, Lancaster, Lawndale, Lomita, Long Beach, Lynwood, Manhattan Beach, Marina del Rey, Maywood, Monrovia, Montebello, Monterey Park, Moorpark, Muscoy, Norwalk, Oak Park, Ojai, Orange, Oxnard, Palmdale, Palos Verdes Estates, Paramount, Pasadena, Pico Rivera, Placentia, Rancho Cucamonga, Rancho Palos Verdes, Redlands, Redondo Beach, Rialto, Riverside, Rolling Hills Estates, Rosemead, San Bernardino, San Diego, San Dimas, San Gabriel, Santa Ana, Santa Clarita, Santa Monica, Seal Beach, Signal Hill, South Gate, South Pasadena, Temple City, Torrance, Upland, Ventura, Vernon, Victorville, View Park-Windsor Hills, Whittier, Yorba Linda, CA and Surrounding Areas
PERFECTLY BALANCED AIR: THE POWER OF A WHOLE HOUSE HUMIDIFIER
Depending on the region you call home, “the comforts of home” may have its own meaning, and when it comes to dealing with humidity with a home humidifier in Los Angeles County, Temp Air System Inc has you covered.
Adding humidity to your home’s air not only makes it feel a little warmer; it also allows you to turn down your thermostat, providing you savings every month. Dry climates are often described as being ideal, but they also have their disadvantages. Too much dry air can cause:
- Regular allergies or respiratory illnesses
- Sore throat or excessive cough
- Dry, irritated nasal passages
- Dry, itchy skin
- Chapped lips
- Static shock
- Peeling or cracked wallpaper
- Warped or cracked wood
- Damage to household furnishings
However, when you use a home humidifier you can experience more comfort, lower energy bills and a home that just feels comfortable. Buying a home humidifier in La Puente doesn’t have to be a pain, so if you have any questions about the choices that Temp Air System Inc has, call us at 800-630-0082 or use our online scheduler to arrange an appointment with us to find a new definition level of comfort.
Healthy Climate® Whole-Home Power Humidifier
Adding humidity to your home’s air has never been as easy as it is with the Healthy Climate Power Humidifier. It pairs perfectly with your current furnace or air handler, so installation is simple and stress-free, providing you the ideal amount of moisture quickly. The system uses your current duct system, so you are certain that your air’s moisture is evenly and flawlessly distributed. Running independently also allows the home humidifier to use the built-in fan to circulate air that is already humidified, giving you enhanced comfort even when your heating system isn’t operating.
- Maintains optimal comfort throughout your hot seasons, decreasing your dry air problems
- Creates a healthier home while lessening respiratory and skin irritations
- Protects home and furnishings by reducing the chance that your wood will crack or warp
- Provides an easier-to-use option than a portable system – no cleaning or annoying refilling
- Available with automatic control so you can enhance your control over humidity levels
- 5-Year Limited Warranty on all covered components
Healthy Climate® Whole-Home Bypass Humidifier
Integrating perfectly with your current HVAC system, bypass home humidifiers run by directing humidified air through your furnace or air handler and throughout your home, adding the ideal amount of moisture throughout your home.
Humidifiers keep your home’s air from being excessively dry while also allowing you to lower the thermostat since humidified air feels warmer (available in 17- or 12-gallons-per-day capacity). And of course lowering your thermostat might also help you save on your monthly energy bills.
The benefits of these whole-home bypass humidifiers are:
- Maintains optimal comfort during your heating seasons, helping you decrease the issues that dry air causes
- Creates a healthier home, including less sore throats, respiratory, and skin issues
- Protects home and furnishings, by reducing the chance that the wood will warp or crack
- Provides an easier-to-use option because it is less intrusive than portable units, eliminating filling and cleaning
- Available with automatic control to program your humidity level, keeping it right where you want it
- 5-Year Limited Warranty on covered components