In La Puente you count on your heat pump to keep you warm throughout the colder months. If it’s been a while since you had a routine maintenance appointment for your heat pump, you could be looking at a heat pump repair visit any day. Ensuring you schedule routine maintenance service will help keep your heat pump functioning efficiently and detect any issues that may need work before they get worse. But you can scan for issues too. We’ve assembled some symptoms for you to search for. The sooner you can call for a heat pump repair, the better. Call in a pro, like Temp Air System Inc, if you note any of these symptoms:
- Your heat pump is stuck in either heating mode or cooling mode. Your heat pump is adept to cool your house when it’s warm by moving refrigerant through the internal evaporator coil. When it’s time to heat your home, it switches the procedure and moves refrigerant to the outside evaporator coil. If your heat pump is stuck in one mode, it may be time call in a technician to investigate why.
- Your heat pump is not evenly heating or cooling your home. Ensure that your registers are all exposed and unrestricted. If the trouble keeps up, call in a pro to learn why your system is breaking down or out of equilibrium.
- Your blower doesn’t seem to be operating properly. Is it running enough? Is it working all the time? Is the air blowing through as freely as it should, or does it seem weak? Signs related to your blower could suggest a slight problem with your air filter or the internal blower.
- Your heat pump isn’t cycling as it normally does. If your heat pump is cycling on and off too regularly, it may be overheating. This could be an easy solution, like swapping an obstructed filter or re-calibrating your thermostat. It could also present a malfunction in your thermostat or your blower.
- Your heat pump is loud. If your heat pump starts working at top volume or producing noises you’re not used to hearing, there could be trouble.
Now that you’ve read these indicators, you’ll know when you need to schedule heat pump service. Call Temp Air System Inc at (800) 630-0082 or use our online scheduler when you need to arrange repairs or annual maintenance.