MUGGY AIR NO MORE WITH A WHOLE HOUSE DEHUMIDIFIER
You know you don’t have to live in a world where heat and humidity are inevitably linked, right? When you utilize the benefits that a whole house dehumidifier offers, you can finally feel like your home is comfortable again. And the best part is that you have options! Temp Air System Inc in La Puente understands what it’s like to live in an uncomfortably humid environment, so take a glance at the dehumidifiers we offer in Los Angeles County and give us an idea how we can work with you to get you back to the perfect comfort level.
If you have any of the following issues, you may have too much moisture in your home:
- Rooms that are constantly damp
- Musty smells
- Flaking or cracking paint
- Condensation marks on your ceiling
- Muggy or sweaty feeling in the air
- Frost or condensation on the windows
- Peeling wallpaper
- Lowering your thermostat and running your air conditioner so you feel comfortable
Reducing the muggy environment in your home is only the beginning, because adding a dehumidifier to your home might also help reduce common indoor pollutants and allergies like mold, dust mites and mildew. It also helps cover your furniture from any costly moisture damage that may occur in humid conditions. Oh, it saves you some money too because dry air allows you to keep it warmer in your home during warm months so you may save on your monthly energy bills.
Dehumidifiers don’t have to be a difficult addition, so give Temp Air System Inc a call at (800) 630-0082 or schedule an appointment through our handy online scheduler and we’ll work together to select a great dehumidifier for you and your home.
Humiditrol® Whole-Home Dehumidification System
A simple, easy, and effective way to rid your home of excessive humidity. That sounds nice doesn’t it? Well, that’s exactly why we crafted the Humiditrol Whole-Home Dehumidification System like we did. We know that an uncomfortable home is not what you want to arrive home to at the end of the day, so why not take back control and take your comfort to new levels? With reduced moisture levels not only comes a comfortable home, but a healthier one since it also decreases the chance of mildew, mold and other common allergies.
The benefits of the Humiditrol Whole-Home Dehumidification System include:
- Manages the moisture for more comfort and healthier indoor air quality.
- Patented Humiditrol technology to help reduce the chance for mold and mildew.
- Designed to easily integrate with all Lennox® cooling products to offer top-notch comfort and energy efficiency.
- Maintains optimal humidity, lowering the impact of allergens and airborne pollutants.
- Installs easily with your current HVAC systems ducts.
- 5-Year Limited Warranty on all its covered components.
Healthy Climate® Whole-Home Dehumidifiers
When we created the Healthy Climate Whole-Home Dehumidifiers we wanted to make it as stress-free as possible to integrate it with your current HVAC system. Not only is it a breeze to install, it gives you comfortable living at a new level with superior moisture control. Depending on which model you pick, you’ll be able to control the humidity level in your entire home or just one area or room.
No matter how you go, your comfort will be enhanced, and because the dehumidified air is more comfortable at a little warmer temperature, you can be more efficient, saving you money. Now that’s tough to beat.
Other benefits include:
- Effectively remove excess moisture from your entire home or a single area or room
- Help create healthier air by decreasing dust mites, mildew and mold found in humid environments
- Protect home furnishings from the moisture damage that can happen in humid conditions
- Use environmentally-friendly R410A refrigerant
- Easier to use and less intrusive so you don’t have to empty buckets of water all the time
- Designed to easily integrate with your current cooling system
- New 65 pint model is ENERGY STAR® rated
- 5-Year Limited Warranty on all of the system’s covered components