Here at Temp Air System Inc we are committed to the safety of both your family and our technicians. Our team has completed thorough training and is prepped and ready to ensure that your heating and air conditioning needs are taken care of.
Here are some of the things you may want to take advantage of, so we can all be more efficient during the process.
Here are some of the things you can expect from our technicians when they show up at your home.
- Upon arriving, we can greet you any way you choose – foot bump, elbow bump, wave, wink, courtesy, salute, etc.
- Wearing booties on their shoes
- Limit exposure to 6 – 8 feet
- Temperature testing each the morning
- Our team is working on securing masks, just let us know if you want us to wear one
- Our team takes their Temperature at the start of every work day
- And of course, we will provide excellent indoor air quality, heating and air conditioning solutions
Our goal is to ensure your safety, health, comfort and energy efficiency. Speaking of cleaner air, you may also want to consider high efficiency filters to help to purify the air you breathe. They reduce the amounts of allergens, dust and even bacteria in the air. We offer a variety of filters as well as air purification systems, humidifiers and dehumidifiers that can help you breathe better helping you feel better overall! If you are interested in learning more about our indoor air quality solutions to help defend and protect your family, please let us know. Now’s the time to:
- Make sure your home feels like the best place to Staycation
- Tune-up your systems to ensure top performance
- Improve the quality of the air in your home
- Manage the humidity levels in your home
Let’s make your home a comfort zone. Let us help you create your perfect indoor environment. Give us a call today to discuss how we can make your and your family’s life better.
Please ask our technicians about our Indoor Air Quality packages, special promotions, and no interest no payment financing options. As we are an HVAC company, we know there are many benefits to upgrading your air conditioning and heating equipment. Not only can replacing an aging heating and cooling system (including furnaces, air conditioners and ductless splits) help you save money each month, but it can also help your mental health and well-being. Older units tend to not reach and hold the desired temperature. Not only can this negatively add to existing health problems (stiff joints, allergies, colds, flu), but can also make you cold and miserable or hot and grumpy. Plus, you may end up paying for multiple repairs when you could replace your equipment, upgrade your air and reap the benefits of a brand-new system.
Along with updated heating and cooling equipment, humidifiers and dehumidifiers are also beneficial when it comes to comfort as well as clean air.
Let’s make your home the perfect place for your “staycation”. Live, laugh and be comfortable!
Temp Air System Inc