No matter what time of year it is, and no matter how cold or hot is it outside, there is one thing that we all rely on in our homes: comfort. Or actually, that our air conditioner and furnace will work efficiently and keep us comfortable. This consistent comfort through the transitions of the seasons can only be reached through frequently scheduled air conditioner service. It’s something that most homeowners put off or forget about, but now is the ideal time to have your air conditioner checked before the warm spring air turns up. These services on your system not only guarantee your comfort, but they also can find and fix possible problems before they fully emerge.
Here are a number of things you can expect from the pros during an air conditioner service:
- Clean your indoor and outdoor coils to make sure that your system is running at its peak and that they are free of dust or dirt.
- Check the filters in your system to make sure that there isn’t a dirty filter pushing your system to work harder than it needs to, decreasing the energy efficiency of your heating and cooling system.
- Check the refrigerant levels to check that they are at the correct levels. Levels of refrigerant that are too high or too low can mess with the efficiency of your system.
- Check the overall system performance to identify if there are any potential problems that they might need to look at again moving forward.
- Clean the blower and fan blades for quiet operation of your system.
The professionals at Temp Air System Inc know precisely how to keep your heating and cooling system operating at its best performance. You should never have to bargain your comfort because of trouble with your air conditioner – maintain your investment and let our specialists at Temp Air System Inc keep your comfort as their top priority. Give them a call at (800) 630-0082 or schedule an appointment online to get your heating and cooling system fixed ASAP.